Doctor Payments, (www.doctorpayments.com) an online service from Logix Health Care Group was created to support bill payments through a secure mode. You can easily make the payment to your doctors by visiting the official website of. to visit Payments to doctors.
This website is designed for credit card or insurance bill payments only. The website www.doctorpayments.com is easy to understand and you can conveniently pay your medical bills via the online portal. You can easily pay your health bills by visiting the website and entering your health account number. The only way to pay via the portal is with your credit card or providing your insurance details.
OK! First, let’s proceed with the advantages that you can find in the portal of. obtain Doctor Payments.
Advantages of using the DoctorPayments portal
- You can make payments whenever and wherever you want.
- You can avoid the long lines and unnecessary drives when visiting hospitals to pay bills.
- Doctor Payments’ portal is fast, eastern and reliable.
- You can simply pay the bills with your credit cards.
- Users can also make their payments by providing their insurance details.
Now are you ready to familiarize yourself with the procedures for paying bills with your credit card?
OK! Let’s move on to a step-by-step guide on how to make payments. to do www.doctorpayments.com through your credit card.
8 easy steps to pay for DOCTOR payments with your credit card
- Go to www.doctorpayments.com and then you will see a web navigation page as shown in the picture below:
- Click on ‘Counting‘which you can easily see in the top right corner of the page.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you will need to enter your account number and the patient’s date of birth.
Note: The account number is on the top of your bank statement provided by the hospital.
- After you have entered your details, click on “Confirm credit”.
Note: You will see the remaining amount due that you have to pay, as well as patient information such as name and address.
- Enter the amount to be paid with your credit card.
- Now you need to enter your card details such as card number, expiration date and security number, which can be easily found on the back of your card.
- Click on ‘Confirm Payment’
- These were the simple steps to using your credit card to pay your medical bills.
Do you know that you can pay your bills by providing your insurance company details?
If you are unsure about this, don’t worry as we have provided a step-by-step guide to help you settle your bills by providing your insurance details.
7 easy steps to pay for DOCTOR payments with your insurance information
- Enter www.doctorpayments.com in your browser and then you will be redirected to a navigation page as described in step 1 above.
- Click on ‘insurance‘that you see in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the account number that you can find on the back of your bank statement.
Note: You will also need to provide other information such as the patient’s first name, middle name and surname, patient’s date of birth, phone number, email address, city, zip code, and so on.
- After entering the details, click the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you need to get the details like your insurance number, provider details, etc.
- After providing the details, click Submit.
Note: If the information you provided turns out to be correct, the invoice will be paid using the insurance details you provided.
- So these were the simple steps to pay your bill with the insurance details.
Some important contact details:
- To speak to the Doctor Payments customer service representative, call 855-691-9890.
- To write an email to Doctor Payments: Send an email to Doctorpayments@logixhealth.com.
- To receive a call from the doctor’s payment office, please fill out the form below www.doctorpayments.com/contact.html.
If you have any questions about Online portal for doctor payments, please use the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.